Nov 28, 2016

Guest Bedroom Turned Kids Playroom, A Project By Me

Hi everyone

I've just completed turning this dark guest bedroom into a kids playroom for a very lovely family and I'd love to share it with you.

The clients wanted me to use some items that were already available in their home;
Toys storage units that we later added one to, a fold out sofa, IKEA's toy kitchen, and the IKEA black board. I also had to keep in mind all the storage and play areas needed for all the toys and artworks the kids were making. The room had to be playful, fun, colourful, and inviting for kids to play in, do various activities, watch TV, and paint so without further due I will leave you with some before and after shots and some various other shots from the room. Enjoy the transformation and let me know what you think in the comments below!
















No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...